House of Commons
150 YEARS OF THE ROYAL ARCH
EDM #2728
Tabled 25 September 2019
2017-19 Session
That this House congratulates the Royal Arch in Broughty Ferry on turning 150 years old this week; recognises that the bar, which was originally built in the 1840's as 'The Railway Tavern', changed it's name to The Royal Arch in 1869; and wishes owner Jonathan Stewart, the staff and the customers all the best for their momentous birthday celebrations and for the next 150 years.

Signatures (8)

There are no withdrawn signatures for this Motion